Deepnet Security is a growing, vibrant and innovative technology company whose security software products have made us a market leader in the multi-factor authentication and identity management software industry.
Deepnet Security is looking for professional support engineers to join our support team in our London office. You will be working in a fast paced, exciting and rewarding environment with a great deal of opportunity to further your career. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the company and our clients, as well as to yourselves.
Location: Potters Bar (EN6 3DQ)
You will provide telephone and email support to our world-wide business customers as well as delivering remote installation, troubleshooting and training sessions over the internet.
You must have a broad knowledge and understanding of network security, security software and hardware products such as firewall, VPN etc. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential as you will be in constant contact with our customers, delivering the top-class service they expect.
- broad knowledge and understanding of network security
- experience of Microsoft server & networking technologies
- very good oral and written communication skills
- strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- a willingness to learn new skills and apply these accurately
- a commitment to providing excellent customer service
- knowledge of MS-Exchange, Citrix and VMWare
- knowledge of SQL databases, such as MySQL and MS-SQL
- experience with networking appliances, such as Cisco firewall & VPN products
- experience within a customer service environment is highly desirable
- skill of writing technical articles and making technical videos
- Web: www.deepnetsecurity.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 20 3740 5310